About a month ago, we published this H-1B cap update. As of the date of today’s posting, our office has started receiving the following in connection with H-1B cap filings: H-1B cap approvals H-1B cap requests for evidence (RFEs) A few H-1B cap rejections – petitions not selected in the H-1B lottery We realize that […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us