USCIS reports that as of 10/21/2011, approximately 46,200 H-1B petitions have been received for the 2012 fiscal year. This means that only around 13,000 H-1B petitions remain for this fiscal year. Further, 20,000 petitions have been received for the US master’s degree cap. What does this mean for you? If you, or someone you know, […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us