Certain foreign nationals may qualify for a “fast-track” petition, meaning that they can skip the labor certification stage of the permanent residence process. Often, accomplished professors, researchers, and other professionals will use the following classifications to speed-up their green card processing. What is the difference between the options? Read on to find out! Requirement/Category Extraordinary […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us