USCIS reports that as of April 13, they have received approximately 20,600 H-1B cap subject petitions. They have also received an additional 9,700 H-1B petitions for the US master’s cap of 20,000. What does this mean? A little less than one third of the H-1B petitions for FY 2013 have been used, and a little […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us