Traveling as a Green Card Holder: What You Need to Know There are two issues for US legal permanent residents (green card holders) who wish to travel internationally: 1) Physical presence in the US to preserve the permanent residence status, and 2) Physical presence in the US for naturalization (citizenship) purposes. PERMENANT RESIDENCE STATUS Generally, permanent residents may […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us