This week, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) as unconstitutional. This decision will impact thousands of benefits for same-sex couples, and one of particular interest to us is immigration benefits. As a result of the decision, USCIS and other US federal agencies that deal with […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us