Want to become a citizen? Apply for naturalization and have an attorney review your application for free! What: Eligible legal permanent residents (green card holders) apply for naturalizationWhen: Saturday, April 26th, 10:00 am – 1:00 pmWhere: Branch’s Baptist Church, 3400 Broad Rock Boulevard Richmond, VA 23234Who: Permanent residents who are eligible for naturalization. We will also […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us