The July 2014 Visa Bulletin was just published, and as usual, it brings a mixture of good, bad, and neutral news. For most categories, the priority dates stayed the same, retrogressed, or moved up a little. However, the big news for the July 2014 Visa Bulletin is the EB-2 India category, and the EB-3 Philippines […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us