The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) has started having regular meeting with Charlie Oppenheim, the man behind the crystal ball of the visa bulletin (he is the Chief of the Visa Control and Reporting Division for the U.S. Department of State (DOS)). In these meetings, Charlie provides his insight and analysis as to what is happening […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us