In the midst of a lawsuit challenging an administrative aspect of the 2008 STEM OPT extension regulations, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has just published the proposed revised STEM OPT extension regulations. Read on for the highlights of this exciting development! Why do we have revised regulations? The Washington Alliance of Tech Workers filed […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us