Generally speaking, employment-based permanent residence options require that an employer sponsor the foreign national, and that the foreign national have a permanent job offer. However, there are a couple of exceptions to this, including the EB-1 “alien of extraordinary ability” category, as well as the EB-2 National Interest Waiver category. For either of these categories, a […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us