Many foreign nationals starting the employment-based permanent residence process are eager to have their case filed in the EB-2 category. The EB-2 category is for positions that require at least a master’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree followed by five years of progressive work experience. This may sound easy for the master’s degree holder, or even for […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us