USCIS has announced that starting April 3, 2017, they will suspend the premium processing option for H-1B petitions for an indefinite amount of time. USCIS has indicated that the suspension may last up to six months. Here’s what you need to know now: Why did they suspend the premium processing for H-1Bs? USCIS says that […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us