As per my earlier post, USCIS issued many RFEs for pending employment-based I-485s (applications for adjustment of status, or green card applications) this summer in anticipation of the priority dates for those cases becoming current. We know that our clients and others have gone to significant lengths to timely respond to the RFEs, including contacting […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us