The TN visa classification was created pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and is for citizens of Canada and Mexico coming to the US to work in professional positions. Canadian citizens seeking TN status in the US can apply directly at the border. However, citizens of Mexico must first apply for a TN […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us