Each year, the American Immigration Lawyers Association sponsors “Citizenship Day” in which workshops are held at various sites around the country to assist permanent residents to apply for citizenship on a pro bono basis (i.e. for free). Attorney Emily Sumner is organizing this pro bono community event in Richmond! What: Eligible legal permanent residents (green card […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us