Immigration Reform – and Government Slowdowns – Ahead! START NOW TO AVOID THE DELAYS! Immigration reform is coming! No one knows for sure what form it will take, but one thing is for sure – it will drastically increase the workload of the US immigration agencies. New filings and new regulations are certain to increase processing times […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us