The January 2014 visa bulletin was published this week. Sadly, it did not bring glad tidings of great joy, especially for India/EB-2. The Department of State’s Visa Office has recently provided the following information on recent demand in the employment-based immigrant visa categories: There has been unprecedented demand for the India/EB-2 category, which explains the […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us