Charlie Oppenheim of the Department of State’s Visa Office recently provided the following predictions for upcoming visa bulletins, based on current usage. Please note that all predictions are subject to change depending on actual visa usage. F-2A (Family-Based, Second Preference A): The worldwide category and Mexico will retrogress soon. The worldwide date may move back […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us