When an H-1B petition is filed for a beneficiary who is working a third-party worksite, sometime the beneficiary changes the end client worksite before the H-1B petition is adjudicated. What can be done in this situation, when USCIS issues a request for evidence (RFE) and asks for documentation of the employee-employer relationship, but the end […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us