Clarity and Strength in Immigration Law

Posted in: November, 2015

What Does It Mean to “Sponsor” an H-1B?

The H-1B visa classification is a commonly used classification for professional workers. More information about the H-1B can be found here. An H-1B petition must be filed by a US employer on behalf of its (prospective) employee, who will work for that company in a position that requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in […]

Read More