H-1B season is in full swing here at Sumner Immigration Law, and we are enjoying the fast-paced days preparing our clients’ H-1B petitions for the April filing! While the Sumner Immigration Law team members know what to expect (I literally dreamed about H-1Bs last night), we recognize that this is the first time filing for […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us