On May 4, 2016, USCIS published a proposal to increase filing fees across the board to recoup the cost of processing immigration applications. UCIS filing fee amounts are reviewed every other year. USCIS last adjusted its fees in November 2010. The filing fees for the fiscal year 2017 are slated to increase an average of […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us