The US Department of Education announced on Dec. 12, 2016 that it no longer recognizes the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) as an accrediting agency. It is not requires that all SEVP-certified schools be accredited. However, ESL programs must be accredited. Further, F-1 students who would like to apply for a 24 […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us