August 1st has come and gone, and fall is fast approaching. Many H-1B cap beneficiaries and their employers are still anxiously awaiting good news (i.e. approvals) on their H-1B cap petition. We certainly understand everyone’s anxiety and their eagerness to know the update on their case so they can plan their lives accordingly. Here’s where […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us