By Chris Generous, Sumner Immigration Law Attorney FDNS site visits happen! If you are an employer who has filed a nonimmigrant visa petition for an R-1 (religious worker), or an H-1B or L-1 petition, you and your employees should be prepared for site visits from government officers. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) conducts administrative […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us