It has long been rumored that the Trump administration would issue regulations to eliminate the H-4 EAD provisions. In fact, earlier this year, we thought that the proposed rules would be issued at any time. However, the Department of Homeland Security has recently confirmed through a filing in connection with the lawsuit Save Jobs USA v. […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us