By Samantha Davis, Richmond VA Immigration Lawyer On December 3rd, 2018, USCIS announced a proposed rule that could significantly change the H-1B cap program. The proposed rule includes two major changes to the current H-1B cap lottery program. Creation of a Registration Process The proposed rule would create an initial registration process for petitioners seeking […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us