On Monday, March 11, 2019, USCIS announced that they are resuming premium processing service for all H-1B petitions starting Tuesday, March 12th. If a case is filed through premium processing, USCIS will make a decision on a case, or issue a request for evidence (RFE) within 15 calendar days of receiving the premium processing case. […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us