In this tough immigration environment, we’re seeing an increase in the number of RFEs (requests for additional evidence) from USCIS, and USCIS is increasingly strict in their adjudications of immigration petitions and applications. As with any filing, the key to reducing the chance of an RFE is to make sure your petition is well-documented and […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us