By Samantha Davis, Immigration Lawyer in Richmond, VA On Friday November 8, 2019 USCIS announced a proposed rule that would change the USCIS fee schedule. The changes include increases and decreases to existing fees, adding new fees, and the introduction of several new forms. USCIS claims that the proposed fee rule accounts for increased costs […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us