First, a note on terminology: A lawful permanent resident (LPR) is the same thing as a permanent resident and as a green card holder. All of these terms mean the same thing. In addition, the information below applies to both LPRs and conditional residents as well. The novel coronavirus has thrown the entire world for […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us