By Samantha Davis, Richmond Immigration Lawyer On April 22, 2020 Donald Trump signed a proclamation suspending and limiting the entry of certain immigrants into the United States. The order became effective at 11:59pm EST April 23, 2020 and will last at minimum 60 days. Who is impacted? Foreign nationals who are outside of the United […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us