By Brianne Donovan, Sumner Immigration Law Clerk Unemployment is always concerning, and now the possibility at the forefront of everyone’s mind right now as we face the economic uncertainties of the coronavirus. When faced with an unexpected lay off or furlough it is especially important for foreign workers on non-immigrant visas to make sure they […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us