USCIS has reportedly emailed notice to thousands of USCIS employees that they may be furloughed beginning August 3, 2020. The agency says that they are facing a budget shortfall, and that if they don’t receive emergency funding of $1.2 billion from Congress, they will have to furlough up to 13,400 employees beginning in August. USCIS […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us