Due to COVID-19, USCIS previously announced in March that the agency would allow flexibility in responding to certain agency requests by the listed deadline in order to assist applicants and petitioners. USCIS has chosen to extend the deadline flexibility to September. This flexibility applies to the below requests if the issuance date listed on the […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us