The past couple of weeks three major proposed regulations have been announced, which will significantly affect H-1B processing: DOL Prevailing Wage Interim Final Rule: This rule went into effect within 36 hours of being published, and took effect October 8, 2020. The DOL effectively changed the way that they calculate the wage levels for prevailing […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us