By Brianne Donovan, Sumner Immigration Law Clerk In April 2020 and June 2020, Trump issued two different proclamations that banned certain foreign nationals from entering the US. The Proclamations were enacted purportedly to protect the U.S. labor market for U.S. employees due to the economic consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic. Proclamation 10014 affects certain immigrant […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us