Each year, the American Immigration Lawyers Association sponsors “Citizenship Day” in which workshops are held at various sites around the country to assist permanent residents to apply for citizenship on a pro bono basis (i.e. for free). Attorney Emily Sumner is organizing this pro bono community event in Richmond!
- What: Eligible legal permanent residents (green card holders) apply for naturalization
- When: Saturday, April 21st, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: Branch’s Baptist Church, 3400 Broad Rock Boulevard Richmond, VA 23234
- Who: Permanent residents who are eligible for naturalization. We will also have several experienced immigration attorneys available to help prepare the applications and to review the N-400 forms
- How: If you are interested in attending, please bring your completed N-400 form, if possible.
Again, this review is being provided at no cost. Apply now so you can vote in this year’s presidential election!
Due to the high-volume nature of this event, we may not be able to review/assist at the workshop with cases that involve criminal issues, or other complex issues. However, we can refer you to an immigration attorney who can assist, including some that may be able to assist for free or for a low cost.
For more information please contact Emily Sumner at email@example.com, or at 804-396-3412.