Are you thinking of applying for the EB-1 Alien of Extraordinary/Outstanding Researcher or Professor visa classification? Or perhaps the EB-2 National Interest Waiver? If so, you may find it helpful to have a list of the types of documentation that is required for these applications. While not every type of documentation is required for each case, preparing these documents ahead of time will make the process faster and smoother for you. You can check out the types of documents required here. Then set a time for a consultation here to discuss your options for fast-track permanent residence!
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us