By Samantha Davis, Richmond, VA Immigration Lawyer If you feel like your case has been pending for longer than anticipated, you are not alone. Members of the immigration law community have noticed longer and longer case processing times. Their observations were confirmed with a recent AILA report. The American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA) analyzed recently […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us