The information below may significantly impact many types of US immigration filings, including green card applications (both ones filed from within the US, and ones filed through consular processing), as well as nonimmigrants (H-1B, L, E, etc) in certain circumstances. On Monday, August 12, 2019, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced a final […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us