The visitor’s visa (B1/B2) has multiple uses, and in some instances can be a great immigration solution for a foreign national needing to enter the US temporarily. However, if used inappropriate, it can also cause you and possibly your employer huge immigration problems and delays. Generally speaking, the B-1 is used for business purposes, and […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us