USCIS announced today that in an effort to improve processing times for the N-400 (used to apply for naturalization) and I-485 (used to apply for the adjustment of status/permanent residence), they are re-distributing work to different field offices, which may be outside the applicant’s jurisdiction. As part of the announcement, USCIS confirmed that fingerprinting appointments […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us