By Cyndi Dambacher & Nikita Hernandez of Sumner Immigration Law Effective immediately USCIS will begin phasing in United States Postal Service’s (USPS) Signature Confirmation Restricted Delivery service to mail Green Cards and other secure documents. What does this mean for you? If you are waiting for a Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us