The man behind the visa bulletin, Charlie Oppenheim, has recently shared some of his predictions and insights into the visa bulletin with the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). The highlights include: EB-1 and EB-2 Worldwide: There has been a “dramatic” increase in the demand in these categories, and there may be a cut-off date over […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us