Clarity and Strength in Immigration Law

Tagged: EB-2

Can I file in the EB-2 Category?

Many foreign nationals starting the employment-based permanent residence process are eager to have their case filed in the EB-2 category. The EB-2 category is for positions that require at least a master’s  degree, or a bachelor’s degree followed by five years of progressive work experience.  This may sound easy for the master’s degree holder, or even for […]

Read More
Sumner Immigration Law is LGBTQ-friendly.