Many of our clients, including H-1B visa holders, are concerned about traveling outside of the US and returning in light of Mr. Trump’s recent executive orders. As of the time of this writing, the “travel ban” that was the center of one of the executive orders has been temporarily stayed. Therefore, travel has generally resumed […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us