In August 2018, USCIS implemented a new policy memo regarding the accrual of unlawful presence for F, J, and M nonimmigrants. Before we delve into what this means, let’s take a look at the difference between out of status and unlawful presence. Both of these terms are legal terms of art, with specific meanings. Out […]
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- What Are the Requirements for the EB-1 Visa (Alien of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Researcher or Professor) or National Interest Waiver Petition?
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us