Are you thinking of filing an EB-1 petition as an alien of extraordinary ability or outstanding researcher or professor? Check out our guide for reducing the chances of a request for evidence on your EB-1A or EB-1B case.
- About Sumner Immigration Law
- How Can We Help?
- Business-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Researchers and Professors
- EB-1A Alien of Extraordinary Ability Visa Requirements
- EB-1B Outstanding Researcher or Professor Criteria
- National Interest Waiver Criteria
- How to Find a Great EB-1 or National Interest Waiver Attorney
- Permanent Residency
- Why Choose Us
- Immigration Blog
- Contact Us